Mila's Meals: The Beginning & The Basics
Created, written and published by: Catherine Barnhoorn.
Colour photos for every single recipe & a wealth of information including:
• The truth behind common infant food fallacies
• The why, what and how to begin your little one's life-long relationship with food.
• An expose of what is really in that convenient, ready-made food and the affect it has on your child physically, mentally and emotionally.
• The importance and maintenance of gut health.
• Why not gluten, dairy and sugar.
• Essential nutrients, the role they play, and where to find them.
• A detailed glossary for every ingredient used in the book.
• Over 100 (mostly) uncomplicated recipes made with easy-to-find ingredients.
• A re-introduction of essential traditional foods & food preparation techniques (like sauerkraut, slow-cooked bone broths as well as how and why to soak grains).
• 'Do-able' meals for working parents - all the food can be made in bulk and frozen.